1/10/2014

How to: Homemade Coffee Creamer and Whipped cream - Flavor variations

A DIY Life: Homemade Coffee Creamer - Whipped cream - Flavors - Variations

OG coffee a
Coffee creamer made with raw coconut oil is also great for weight loss & your overall health with lots of great health benefits. Everyone has loved & heard about Bulletproof coffee, well I always say mine is Laserproof :) Even if I do not have these creamers made ahead I add a spoonful of raw coconut oil to my cup of coffee (or hot tea) & depending on my mood I also add a pinch or 2 of natural unrefined Pink Himalayan salt, a pinch of baking soda, Matcha tea, essential oils, or whatever need or want (healthy) I may have that day. I also only use Organic Whole cane sugar unbleached & mostly use coffee substitutes like Dandy Blend or Organic Ayurvedic Roast – Herbal Coffee, when I do drink coffee I use Organic coffee beans & grind them myself or I use OG black coffee. These creamers are also great added to your favorite hot tea.

(referral links)

Lets all strive to be Toxic Free in 2014, & this post is part of my sharing ideas to help others get started being toxic free. Toxic Free 2014 posts

COFFEE CREAMERS

Recipe #1
1 cup powdered milk
2/3 cup organic sugar
1/3 cup boiling water
2 tbsp of raw coconut oil
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
2/3 cup milk, or more to taste

Combine powdered milk, sugar, boiling water, coconut oil and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth; add powdered milk. let cool to room temp & transfer creamer to a container with a tight seal and keep refrigerated (lasts about a week) This recipe thickens enough it can be used as whipped topping/whipped cream

Recipe #2:
3/4 cup of milk, canned milk or condensed milk of choice
1 fresh egg (raw, so make sure to only use fresh eggs you trust or an egg substitute)
2 tbsp. of raw coconut oil
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract (or flavor of choice)

Mix with a hand mixer, blender or food processor till mixed well.

Refrigerate, it does get thicker in the fridge, add amount to coffee desired, it can also be used as whipped cream.(lasts about a week)

Optional flavors to add:  A few drops of the dōTERRA’s Wild Orange essential oil (or Lavender)

A tip to for making sure your creamer stays good for longer than a week, add a few drops of colloidal silver.

creamer


To buy Organic Pumpkin Puree, & Organic Maple Syrup,.

Make your own Organic Pumpkin spice mix, 4 tsp of ground cinnamon, 2 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp ground allspice & 1 tsp ground nutmeg. Mix & store in airtight container
For more great information on using raw coconut oil as coffee creamer go here
_______________________________________________________

Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here

_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.

Facebook Pages:
You can also follow me on: Pinterest, Google+ & Twitter

- And my daughters blog - Naturally Teen Approved -

Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label how to Use Coconut Oil: There are hundreds of uses!
I do accept products to review on my blog
  • My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
SmartKlean Laundry ball / Stain remover - Safe - Effective - Saves Money, Water & the Environment. To order a SmartKlean Laundry Ball go here & use my affiliate page.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment