1/09/2014

Healing tea and Garlic Cleanse for fighting colds, bronchitis and other illnesses naturally - DIY - Recipe

Stay well

Healing Tea and Garlic Cleanse.

ErikasMy friend Erika is awesome & sharing how she fights off illness for her & her husband, she says these steps work really well for them, & maybe they will for you also.  She used it to fight off Bronchitis recently but uses it to fight off other illness or anytime they need an immune system boost.

In 2014 I will be featuring articles on a list "Toxic Free 2014" I will add blog posts to it to help my fans start their journey into a less toxic home & life. The list will have DIY cleaners, body care, recipes, product reviews & more. So join me & lets all have a less Toxic 20124 for a better life & health. I am including this post in my Toxic Free in 2014 list because it helps you avoid using toxic over the counter & Prescription medications if it works for you.

Shared from Erika: I can honestly say I am successfully fighting bronchitis because of garlic cleanses and this healing tea. Not that I invented either of these methods, I am quite proud of the personal touches I've added to boost the nutrient factor. I combine a garlic cleanse and a LOT of this tea.

Healing tea recipe:
3 lemons cut up (use the whole lemon: seeds, rinds, pulp)
3/4 cut up fresh ginger root ( up to a cup)
2 cinnamon sticks
1-2 vanilla beans
Boiled in 3/4 gallon of distilled water then let simmer for 20-25 mins. Strain out all pieces and set aside.
I also make about 3-4 cups mint tea with a fresh large bunch of mint. Once boiled & strained add it to the other mixture.
Drink  as I need throughout the day, I heat up on stove so that a microwave doesn't destroy the nutrients.

Garlic cleanse how to: 
A garlic cleanse is easy but I recommend doing when you have two days to stay home. I roast garlic bulb in itself until tender. Then about 6 cloves for a woman and 7-8 for a man. Consume and (despite the stink that will come out of the body over the next 24hrs) allow it to do its job. Keep food light & nutrient rich: greens and easy to digest proteins. NO refined sugars.

The healing tea can be given to all ages, The garlic cleanse in higher amounts is for adults
_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
I do accept products to review on my blog, my reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own.

SmartKlean Laundry ball / Stain remover - Safe - Effective - Saves Money, Water & the Environment. To order a SmartKlean Laundry Ball go here & use my affiliate page.

Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.

Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment