2/27/2014

Just in time to start Oil Pulling March 1, Tropical Traditions Gold Label coconut oil sale - BOGO quarts

Tropical Traditions Virgin coconut oil

Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut oil Sale and Buy 1 get 1 Free Quarts

I love sharing deals with my fans & it is even better when the deal is for a product I love.
You know I love coconut oil & that Tropical Traditions Gold label is one of my top 2 favorites for their quality & effectiveness, So I am happy to share these deals with you.



Share this with all your friends

Just in time for my oil pulling event to start Saturday March 1, 2014, Tropical Traditions has all sizes of their Gold Label coconut oil on sale ( one I recommend for the results desired) & they even have the Quarts buy 1 get 1 free, check it out here at my referral link.

If you use my link to purchase & have never bought from Tropical Traditions before they will give you a free gift & I will get a credit towards products.

Hurry this sale ends March 6th at midnight
What is an oil pulling event? Information here.


_______________________________________________________

Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here

_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling?

That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
  1. Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
  2. Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil(click link for ordering info)
Facebook Pages:
You can also follow me on: Pinterest, Google+ & Twitter

- And my daughters blog - Naturally Teen Approved -

Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label how to Use Coconut Oil: There are hundreds of uses!
I do accept products to review on my blog
  • My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
SmartKlean Laundry ball / Stain remover - Safe - Effective - Saves Money, Water & the Environment. To order a SmartKlean Laundry Ball go here & use my affiliate page.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment