2/27/2014

You can still join in for the Month of March Oil pulling event - Join us - #‎NFR6K‬ ‪#‎OilPulling‬ ‪#‎Event‬ ‪#‎NFR6KOilPullingEvent‬

Oil pulling for the whole month of March & beyond

Join me on my Facebook page Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids for the Month of March Oil pulling event here.

Or join me on Google+ for the Oil pulling for March & beyond event.

Oil pulling is just one of the ways you can start having a Toxic Free 2014

Make sure to check out my Oil pulling blog post so you can know how to get started. 
March will begin another month of daily encouraging others & each other to oil pull for health. I am doing this because it was a great success in June & so many asked me to do it again.
oil pullingAll you have to do to join in is start oil pulling, you can also join this event or remain a spectator, or just comment on my posts on my page, or whatever way works best for you. The guest list for this even is hidden so no worries about that.

All you need is a jar of raw unrefined coconut oil, a willing attitude & up to 20 minutes each day. (links to buy coconut oil in my oil pulling blog post or go here)

I will be posting reminders to my page as many days in March as I can to oil pull, I will also share tips & advice & answer questions right in the event & on my Facebook page.

It is easy once you get into the routine but getting going can be rough for some, so we will be here to help

Remember to go to Facebook & join the event here

So join us & get oil pulling!!!

What brands of raw unrefined coconut oil do I use & recommend?

Just in time for my oil pulling event to start Sat Tropical Traditions has all sizes of their Gold Label coconut oil on sale ( one that I recommend for the results desired) & they even have the Quarts buy 1 get 1 free, check it out here at my referral link here.

I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
  1. Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
  2. Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil(click link for ordering info)
Both links are affiliate referral links for me to get credit for purchases, I earn a small percentage from Skinny Coconut oil  for referring you if you purchase &  I receive a discount coupons from Tropical Traditions for referring you if you are a first time purchaser.Thank you for your support.
_______________________________________________________

Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here

_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling?

That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
  1. Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
  2. Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil(click link for ordering info)
Facebook Pages:
You can also follow me on: Pinterest, Google+ & Twitter

- And my daughters blog - Naturally Teen Approved -

Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label how to Use Coconut Oil: There are hundreds of uses!
I do accept products to review on my blog
  • My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
SmartKlean Laundry ball / Stain remover - Safe - Effective - Saves Money, Water & the Environment. To order a SmartKlean Laundry Ball go here & use my affiliate page.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment