6/09/2014

Homemade Dark Chocolate Chip And Einkorn Flour Cookies Recipe

Chocolate chip cookies 

back nfr6k

Ok so my husband looks at me like I am insane as I try new ways to make things to make them healthier or because of my blog & wanting to get recipe measurements just right for something I want to share with you. His sideways glances are to let me know he thinks things are just fine the way they are, no need to mess with anything. But from the first mention of chocolate chip cookies not only was he on board he drove me to buy the ingredients :) This could be because they are his favorite, & I hardly make sweets. Little did he know that I had the Einkorn Flour, The Dark Chocolate chips, along with a few other ingredients already at our home & a healthy idea up my sleeve.

Recipe:

Chocolate chip cookies recipe1 cup brown sugar (you can make your own easily with a food processor, molasses & sugar of choice)
1 & 1/2 cup Organic Palm shortening
1/2 cup Organic Virgin coconut oil room temp
2 eggs
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
4 cups Organic Einkorn flour
4 tsp. cream of tartar
2 tsp. baking soda
2 cups Organic Dark Chocolate:  Bittersweet Chocolate Chips or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
optional: 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
______
Preheat oven to 350 .
_____
With a hand mixer beat together in a mixing bowl sugar, brown sugar, Palm Shortening & Coconut oil until smooth. then beat in eggs, & vanilla extract mixing. In another bowl mix the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, & salt by hand, stir this mixture into sugar mixture mixing well. Now, fold in the chocolate chips (nuts) into the mixture. Take a large spoon (like a large tablespoon) Drop spoonful's onto cookies sheet. Bake at 350 for 8 to 12 min.
________
My kids really enjoy helping cook & bake & they totally love cooking healthy & they love these chocolate chip cookies, so grab your kids & get baking. Enjoy Family time & know you are feeding them a healthier treat while you are at it.
_______________________________________________________
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling?

That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
  1. Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
  2. Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil(click link for ordering info)
Facebook Pages:
You can also follow me on: Pinterest, Google+ & Twitter

- And my daughters blog - Naturally Teen Approved -

Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label how to Use Coconut Oil: There are hundreds of uses!
I do accept products to review on my blog
  • My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
SmartKlean Laundry ball / Stain remover - Safe - Effective - Saves Money, Water & the Environment. To order a SmartKlean Laundry Ball go here & use my affiliate page.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids

No comments:

Post a Comment