11/29/2013

Review: Organic Skin care - Saffron Rouge

 Saffron Rouge - Organic skin care - Inner Circle
My original NFR6K blog post is located here

+Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids 

Do you want quality organic skin care?

The answer is

 new logo TIFF[3][21]

 Here is a little info about Saffron Rouge & the Inner Circle.

inner-circleSaffron Rouge has had the privilege of partnering with some of the most amazing brands in the world of organic skin care , and we want to share this experience with every member of the Inner Circle. We can't wait for you to experience all the amazing products we have in store for you. Join Inner Circle today for just $24.99/month!
For information on the Inner Circle & to join this amazing monthly sampling program go here.

Outstanding customer service:

I honestly do not remember how I heard about Saffron Rouge, but I am pretty sure I had a few fans talking about the great products, this is usually how I start looking into a company is by word of mouth.
So I contacted Saffron Rouge asking if I could review some of their products., And the Product manager Karen contacted me back in a very timely manner, she was very nice & offered to send me the very first Inner Circle kit from August, because the Inner Circle has been so successful they were out of the current kit. Just that says so much about the company, that so many want into the inner circle program.
Saffronrouge 1Karen had the kit mailed to me, but she went above & beyond & included a kit for each of my 3 teen daughters as well, so 2 of my teen daughters will be helping in this review & my oldest will do her own review on Naturally Teen Approved (her review here). Oh in case you were thinking 3 teen daughters? Yes my Pre-teen daughter about a month back officially became a teen, so we now have 3 natural teenagers in our home & they are all girls. It will be a couple of years before the first boy goes into teen-hood.

Find Saffron Rouge online: Website - Inner Circle - Twitter - Facebook - Blog

My Review:

Oh - How much do I now love Saffron Rouge? More than I can probably say.
Not only was Karen great sending us the package very fast but she included a hand written card/note thanking me for my interest. I love any business that can manage to make you feel like a person rather than a number on their list. So I must give props to Karen for doing her job so well.
Saffronrouge 2

What organic body care samples were included in each set?:
After the excitement of the girls opening their kits & seeing what was in them & reading about them, they right away began trying them. I had not opened my kit so that I could get pictures, but I so enjoyed all the happy sounds of the girls.

As you can tell I took pictures & yes I opened my kit, I love how the kit is like being given a gift from a friend, it does not matter that each piece is a sample either.

Lavender Bath:

Calm and nurture your skin and your senses with this versatile oil. Perfect for stressful times when all you need is a relaxing relief, this lavender bath can be used in a bath, footbath, or as a facial compress when added to some warm water to soften the skin and visibly lessen redness.

Ingredients: Sulfated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Essential Oil, Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum (Essential Oil), Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Jojoba (Buxus Chinensis) Oil

Me: I love lavender in my bath so I knew right away my next bath would include this awesome smelling bath oil. I loved it, it was relaxing & great softening of my skin. I want to try it in a foot bath.

15-year-old: I do not take many baths, but I found this great by mixing a drop with some baking soda & water for a body wash, love Lavender.

13-year-old: I took a hot soaking bath with the lavender bath & it was very relaxing, I loved using the water with it in it on my hair, my hair smelled of lavender & it softened my hair.

Hand & Body Lotion:

This ultra-hydrating hand and body lotion is perfect to quench the thirst of dry desert skin. This silky non-greasy lotion infuses nutrients, moisture and vitamins into the skin. Medjool dates are used to enhance the anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits of this Palm Springs inspired lotion.

Ingredients: *Coconut Water, *Virgin Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, *Olive Oil, *Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, *Medjool Date, *Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate (Palm Oil Emulsifier), Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate (Olive Oil Emulsifier), Vegetable Glycerin, (*Barley Grass Juice, *Oat Grass Juice, *Wheat Grass Juice - all gluten free), *Dandelion Leaf Juice, *Kale Juice, *Spinach Juice, *Carob Pod, *Maca Root, Spirulina, Kelp, Chlorella, Icelandic Kelp, *Horsetail, *Comfrey, Brown Rice Protein, *Carrot Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Lecithin, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Essentials of Grapefruit, Blood Orange, Vanilla Bourbon, Ginger, Jasmine Absolute.

Me: The arrival of this lotion was great timing with cold weather upon us, so I could give it a real test because my hands get dry in cold weather, I applied it anytime I went outside & it worked great protecting my hands.

15-year-old: I really liked the lotion, it made my hands soft & did not give me a headache like some lotions do, I love it! The Lotion is Awesome!

13-year-old: My hands stayed soft for like 2 days from just one application, I love it!

Perfume:

Palm Springs Natural Parfume: Las Palmas blend perfectly captures the relaxed, chic Palm Springs lifestyle. No matter where you are, this sultry blend of fresh citrus, ginger and a hint of jasmine delivers a heavenly experience.

Ingredients: Certified Organic Grape Alcohol, Pink Grapefruit, Blood Orange, Vanilla, Ginger, Jasmine Absolute.

Me: I am sensitive to perfumes & so are several of my friends, it did not bother me or  bother my friends & I totally love the mixture of scents. Just do not use too much, a little goes a long way.

15-year-old: I have not worn this perfume yet, but I will soon, I love the scent.

13-year-old: I love that the scent is not to overwhelming.

Organic Birch Mineral Hydrotherapy Soaking Plunge:

A blend of warm, fresh evergreen aromatherapeutic essential oils enhance vitality, purify, replenish and rejuvenate to create radiant skin. Relaxes muscles and eases soreness. Plunge into an effervescent deep muscle relief and reinvigorating soak of hand-harvested ABF certified organic grey sea salt, in its most vital form, rich in essential nutrients that assist in cell rejuvenation. Fir extracts ease muscular and joint pain and reduce inflammation.

Ingredients: abf certified organic isle of noirmoutier salt (maris sal), epsom salt (magnesium sulfate), ceara sea salt (maris sal), citric acid, whole essential oils of fir (pinus balsamea) absolute, garden mint (mentha viridis), organic rosewood (aniba rosaeodora) oil, guaiac wood (guaiacum officinale) oil, violet leaf (viola odorata) absolute

Me: Ahh I love any bath combo with salts & essential oils, I love the mixture of salts in this combo, a few of the salts are new to me, but it for sure makes an amazing soak for you & your skin. Relaxing too.

15-year-old: Emm I love this bath salt mixture, great scent.

13-year-old: I have not tried this sample yet, but only because I want to save it for a day I am stressing or do not feel well, so it has gone into my stash.

Butter Cream Healing Salve:

Douse skin with intense moisture, and treat sunburns, insect wounds, stretch marks, chafing, and common skin issues like eczema with this gentle yet effective balm. A luxurious blend of organic lavender, chamomile, organic cocoa butter, and organic comfrey, this rich and powerful balm melts into the skin for extra softness and suppleness. Providing instant hydration, this nutrient-rich formula aids in relieving skin irritation and eczema, and can be used on cuticles, elbows, feet, and hands. Has a lavender scent.

Ingredients: rganic grapeseed (vitis vinifera), evening primrose (oenothera biennis), rosehip seed (rosa canina), sunflower (helianthus annus) & apricot kernel (prunus armeniaca) oils, 100% natural beeswax (cera alba), organic fair trade cocoa butter (theobroma cacao), organic fair trade coconut oil (cocos nucifera), organic rice oil (oryza sativa), organic fair trade shea butter (butyrospermum parkii), 100% natural non-gmo vitamin e (tocopherol), organic arnica (arnica montana), calendula (calendula officinalis), chamomile (anthemis nobilis), lavender (lavandula angustifolia) & comfrey (symphtutum officinale) extracts, aroma (pure premium steam distilled essential oil)

Me: I found these easy to add to my purse & use for lips or dry skin on the go, I did not realize how thick it was until my first use & I must say I thought at first that would be a drawback when in fact it became a plus, at least for me anyhow.

15-year-old: I like this to use under my arms after a shower before applying my DIY deodorant powder. nice & thick.

13-year-old: I used this on the dry skin that gets on my ears, it works!

Disclaimer: Saffron Rouge provided us with free product samples to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review in return for the free products.

Saffronrouge 3
_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment