11/23/2013

Review: Energems - Energy chocolate


Why a Chocolate Energy Supplement?

MOM-FRIENDLY ENERGY SUPPLEMENT MADE WITH REAL MILK CHOCOLATE


 
 (Info from Energems.com

So many of us have tried bittersweet energy drinks and shots with the same reaction: ugh! Over 83% of Americans consume chocolate. What a better way to increase your energy than a great tasting, chocolate based energy supplement? And, it’s made with real milk chocolate! And one serving of Energems has only 45 calories and 2 grams of fat, so they are easy on the waistline! And only 7 grams of natural sugar per serving!

Energems are made in the U.S.A. They are made with high quality milk chocolate that is produced in Chicago.

Energems are bite-sized, energy supplements in the form of a hard coated gem made with real milk chocolate, caffeine, B-vitamins and a proprietary energy blend. Energems enhance memory, focus and concentration.

Energems also contain L-theanine, a natural supplement which improves with memory, focus and concentration as well as counteracts the jitters associated with caffeine.

Many energy drinks and shots contain Phenylalanine, a major ingredient in Aspartame. Energems do not.

Energems comes in three delicious flavors: Milk Chocolate, Mint Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chocolate.
Follow Energems on Facebook & Twitter

+Energems

My Review:

As I have stated before my husband is not at all into natural as I am. So this review is his, he decided he wanted to try these Energems energy bites because I get onto him for drinking so many energy drinks (his job is very tiring), so I guess this is him heading towards more natural.  So I am happy he likes them better than the energy drinks. 
Energems.net mailed the products very fast, & right away when I opened them I noticed they were a bit bigger than I thought they would be (A plus). I figured they were about round chocolate coated candy size. Instead they are about nickel size. So just 1 at a time (or 3) could totally help with my husbands sweet tooth & energy.
 We were sent one box of 12 each of chocolate, mint & peppermint (3 boxes).
My husband really liked the taste & even seemed fine with the fact they were Real milk chocolate & that they had B vitamins in them & the L-theanine. (he usually is not a big chocolate fan). His favorite by far is the mint, so I will be keeping him a supply on hand & he says he will give up the energy drinks. So it is a Win Win!

He liked all 3 flavors (just liked the mint best) & they did give him the needed energy to finish his day without giving him the jitters & without causing a energy crash later in the day & without drinking those energy drinks I can not stand him drinking.
I personally would not give these to kids, I just prefer my kids not get to much caffeine is all.
So if someone in your family is addicted to energy drinks, you might give these a try.
 

Energems Discounts And promotions

Win a Free 6 Month Supply of Energems:
Energems is hosting a contest to give away a 6 month supply of Energems (6 x 12 count boxes cartons of any flavor combination) via Punchtab. You can view the contest at here


$1.00 Off Digital Coupon:
We created a $1.00 Off Digital Coupon that is redeemable at retailers nation wide. Go here to see and download the coupon.

20% Off all Energems On-Line Purchases. Expires 12/15/13:
Energems created a special Discount Code. The code is NRGTOMO and is good for all purchases via energems.net until Dec. 15th Energems.net


_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment