12/10/2013

Charcoal House Activated Charcoal soap and Cream

Review: Charcoal House Activated Charcoal soap and Cream (Family Favorites)

I so love reviewing great natural products that can change your life.

activated charcoal 1Activated charcoal is a family must have in homes to use for emergencies such as when a child has ingested something toxic. But I will cover activated charcoal, it;s uses & DIY uses in a few weeks, for now I will be focusing on 2 great products from buyactivatedcharcoal.com/Charcoal House LLC. The Activated Charcoal Goat milk soap & the Activated Charcoal Cream.

I Contacted buyactivatedcharcoal.com to see about reviewing their activated charcoal products, Kimberly was happy to help me out & she has been great to work with, they shipped fast & safely & we all know when ordering online that is very important. Both these products were teen favorites in my home so they are teen approved.

Charcoal House  Website 

Bamboo Charcoal Unscented Soap. Organic:

activated charcoal 3This is a new product on buyactivatedcharcoal.com & I am so glad I have had to opportunity to try it & for my family to use it. Even if you do not have problem skin I highly recommend this soap, it cleans great & leaves your skin so soft. But if you do have problem skin, sensitivity issues, dry skin etc this soap could be a God send. I have a house full of Problem skinned sensitive skinned people & I suddenly discovered this soap missing & would have to find it, everyone loved it so much that it kept disappearing. This soap will have to go on my tax return time wishlist for sure.

Some of the ways we used it: Of course as soap, as a face wash, great for washing odors off hands & feet, for my one teen daughter it got rid of dry skin that was darker under her arms & several of us used it as shampoo & love it. It also worked great for my factory worker husband to wash his back hands & get them clean, he also liked using it to wash the black smelly gunk from work out of his mustache & hair (& chest hair :) )

Info from the Charcoal House website:

A simple and long-lasting bar of Activated Bamboo Charcoal Soap and Goat's Milk.Organic, unscented and no artificial colors or preservatives. SUPER NATURAL of course! Our handmade Activated Bamboo Charcoal Moisturizing Soap is naturally moisturized with fresh from the farm organic goat's milk and enriched with Jojoba, Coconut, Palm and Virgin Olive Oils and Non-GMO Vitamin E, for a gentle, naturally deodorizing cleansing bar. Unscented and hypoallergenic.

Why charcoal soap?  Because charcoal is a SUPER NATURAL body deodorizer, that has the drawing power to remove toxins from deep tissues.  . A hefty, almost square, hand cut, 5.3  oz bar that is hard and long lasting for the perfect, deodorizing, and SUPER NATURAL cleanse. Each bar is wrapped in a biodegradable bag with a gold twist tie.

Simple ingredients for a simple natural remedy for your skin. Ideal for acne, dry, itchy and sensitive skin and for a natural deodorizer and yes, its even ORGANIC!

INGREDIENTS:
Bamboo Activated Charcoal Powder
Fresh Goat's Milk*
Saponified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil*
Saponified Organic Palm Oil*
Saponified Organic Coconut Oil*
Organic Jojoba Oil*
Non-GMO Vitamin E
*certified organic
5.3 oz bar Made exclusively for Charcoal House LLC
To order your own bar of Bamboo Charcoal Unscented Soap. Organic go here

Charcoal Drawing Cream:

activated charcoal 5Another great new product on the Charcoal House website, I am so happy to have gotten the opportunity to try. When this product arrived I wrongly thought, I can just put that up in my emergency kit, it wont get used to much, yeah right! It gets used daily. So yes it is on my Favorites to use already & I have only had it under 2 weeks, oh my more to add to my Tax return wishlist.
Some of the ways we used it: This cream  worked great as a poultice for many things such as splinters, blisters, burns, cuts & even bruises, my teens even used it to spot treat pimples & blackheads, yes the spot will be very black but that did not bother us or slow us down, I also applied it to my husbands newly forming corn & it made a big difference. We even had one of our cats get hurt falling out of a tree & I grabbed this cream & it soothed the cat & healed the spots beautifully. And as I sat here typing this review 2 of our cats climbed in my lap having a little spat & my hand got caught in the middle, it is only one small spot but we all know cat scratches even when unintended hurt, so I applied the cream & I love how it soothes it right away & I do not need to worry about germs. (how is that for on the spot reporting :) )
Info from the Charcoal House website:
Activated Charcoal Drawing Cream. An adsorbent cream to draw out impurities, foreign objects, toxins and poisons.  Works just like our black salve, only a creamy texture.
Apply liberally to bruises, insect bites, wounds, infections and everyday bumps, scratches and scrapes and then cover with a bandaid, as charcaol has more drawing power when moist.  The sooner you apply the charcoal cream the faster it can adsborb the toxins, so carry one in your pack or bag at all times.  It is almost like having a little poultice in a jar, all ready for you!

2 ounces By Charcoal House

INGREDIENTS: Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Burdock Root Powder, Comfrey Root Powder, Organic Yarrow, Organic Jewel Weed, Coconut Shell Activated Charcoal Powder, Rhassoul Clay, Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil
To order your own container of Charcoal Drawing Cream go here

About buyactivatedcharcoal.com from the website:

BuyActivatedCharcoal.com is an Internet-based business that deals exclusively in activated carbon/charcoal products and biochar/agrichar products. We retail primarily to online customers who are looking for specialty retail products or small amounts of activated carbon/charcoals rather than large bulk orders. We also service more and more commercial and institutional operations requiring bulk container quantities that are shipped direct from our manufacturers.

BuyActivatedCharcoal.com went live on the Internet July 2006 and now offers over 180 different carbon/charcoal-related products with more products to be added. We invite our customers, manufacturers and developers to contact us about any charcoal products that they think we might carry on our site.


_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment