12/22/2013

Brenese Ageless Rejuvenating Cream "Beautiful Skin Naturally"

Brenese
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
brenese 3The Ageless Rejuvenating Cream has the power to transform
the skin. In a short time, firmness improves, lines, wrinkles and the
look of pores become less visible, skin looks virtually ageless. Even
the driest complexions are renewed and rejuvenated.
Ageless Rejuvenating Cream "Beautiful Skin Naturally"
What? Wrinkles? not me! Well just maybe, getting wrinkles I guess rates up there with finding your first gray hair & turning 40. And by the way I have survived all 3 & am just happy to be alive. But we still need to take care of our skin & yes there are plenty of DIY methods that work, but you want to buy a natural product not be mixing & applying. Well Brenese is just that type of product, & so I tried it just for you & my skin.
So the product arrived and you know how I am, I want to get right to using things not wait, so on my face it went, I even applied some to my 15 year olds face because she has a spot that looks like it is scarring.  I love that this product has Jojoba oil as one of the main ingredients along with Shea butter & Cocoa butter for a powerful combo for wrinkles, face/skin conditions & for moisturizing.

Brenese 2Brenese™ Ageless Rejuvenating Cream is an
extraordinary formula. The secret to activating its
renewing power and enjoying its profound benefits
lies  in a soothing ritual. Brenese™ Ageless
Rejuvenating Cream must be warmed for a few
seconds between the fingers until it becomes
translucent, then rubbed gently into the skin.
How does it work: It works great, & it goes on smooth & I love the scent. I have several friends who I know will love this product so I will be pointing them in the direction to buy it. I noticed a difference in my crows feet on the corners of my eyes after one use. I also noticed how soft my skin felt the next morning.
As we get older & start noticing these tiny wrinkles (usually in our 20s) we need to be proactive to protect our skin & this product could be part of your proactive plan to fight wrinkles, as to gray hair yea I know a few secrets to help that too. I can not help you with the issue of turning 40, so just embrace it. The day I turned 40 I was sitting in a chemo chair getting chemo round number 10 of 12 & I was alive, I could hug my kids. So turning 40 was no big deal even though that was now over 3 years ago. Embrace your age & defy it :)
Ingredients: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Jojoba oil, Aqua, White Petroleum, Stearic acid, Epsom

Brenese 1Find Brenese online: Website, on twitter@MyBrenese, on Facebook.

The only possible drawback I want to bring out is it does have white petroleum in it, & I know most do not care but a few of you do avoid it. Me personally I do try avoid petroleum products, but we still buy petroleum jelly because I have one daughter that is allergic to most oils & the only thing she can use most of the time is petroleum jelly, such is life.I know you are either for or against petroleum, I fans who have researched & decided it is great & falls under the natural side of things, & I have fans that avoid it. So I just pointed it out to you & you decide from there, is it natural, is it toxic thats all up to what you believe from your own research.
Disclaimer: Brenese provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. (or do a giveaway)
_______________________________________________________

Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here

_______________________________________________________
Natural & Frugal: raising 6 kids Facebook pageThe information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.


Facebook Pages:
You can also follow me on: Pinterest, Google+ & Twitter

- And my daughters blog - Naturally Teen Approved -

Virgin Coconut Oil, Gold Label how to Use Coconut Oil: There are hundreds of uses!
I do accept products to review on my blog
    SmartKlean
  • My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
SmartKlean Laundry ball / Stain remover - Safe - Effective - Saves Money, Water & the Environment. To order a SmartKlean Laundry Ball go here & use my affiliate page.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment