12/18/2013

Reveiw Natural lip balm and Bee silk - MADEON Skin care, Hard lotion

What is Hard Lotion you ask?

Madeon 1It is that product you never knew you needed, but you so need!


Madeon Hard lotion: That is just what it is a hard lotion not a creamy or liquid lotion & it is an amazing idea. One of the things that my husband loves is the Bee Silk Hard lotion is unscented & perfect to carry in the woods & hunting on these cold mornings, so his hands can be protected from the drying cold & can be used on the lips & face, so because it is unscented this goes in my "Ideas for Hunters"  category. But more from me on Hard lotion & also on the lip balm in just a minute.

First some info from the Madeon website on these 2 products:

Bee Silk Hard lotion info: To apply, gently rub the hard lotion bar in your hands. Your normal body temperature causes the lotion to soften in contact with the skin. The ingredients will immediately meld into your skin. In only takes a few seconds to coat the skin and only a small amount is necessary.

Solid at room temperature, Beesilk hard lotion is designed to specifically protect and smooth over dry, cracked skin.
Ingredients: 76 degree refined coconut oil, unbleached beeswax, refined shea butter
  • Long-lasting lotion
  • Non-greasy
  • Nourishes extremely dry skin
  • Relieves some cases of mild eczema
  • Travel-friendly
Hard lotion is for those with cracked skin, split heels, alligator legs or rough elbows who have been frustrated with the lack of effectiveness of off-the-shelf lotions. It's also for those who are concerned about the excessive use of steroids to control their skin problems and are looking for natural relief. It's for both men and women who appreciate applying lotion that doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky. Go here for more information, to buy Bee silk Hard lotion & to see a video.

Natural Lip Balm: Nourishing lip balm made with natural ingredients.
Ingredients: 76 degree refined coconut oil, unbleached beeswax, refined shea butter
  • Nourishing ingredients
  • Long-lasting on the lips
  • Safe ingredients
Go here for more information & to buy the natural lip balm.

Review time.

madeon 4OK so Hard lotion is another of those products that I had fans telling me I had to try & that I would love it, & I do love passing info on to all my fans & followers on awesome natural products, so I contacted MADEON. I was sent the Bee Silk Hard lotion Pocket size & the Natural Lip Balm, both great products & great choices for my family to try & to tell you about.

They shipped very fast (That is so important) & we were excited to try the Hard lotion, not at all knocking the lip balm we just wanted to literally "get our hands on the Bee Silk" We opened the little tin (an awesome idea by the way to carry it in that handy dandy tin). We passed it around and all used it & I hear utterances from my kids like: "So cool" & "Hey I like that" . I love that the fact it is a lotion bar in a tin makes it easy to carry & find in my purse, it is not lotion that will open & get all over my purse, it is easy to use & it has some of my favorite ingredients in it. And did you notice the lip balm has exactly the same ingredients?  So yes you can use the Hard Lotion on your lips if you can not find your tube of lip balm, if you are like me lip balms grow legs & walk off rather regularly. I of course also love the lip balm, what is not to love? It is made with one of my all time favorite ingredients, coconut oil.
madeon 3So Yes I totally recommend these products, & so I am adding them to my "Cheree's Favorites" list & this product is also "Teen Approved" How do I know my teens love it? Well because they keep coming & asking for it :) So this pocket-size wont last us to long so I better add it to our "Family Wishlist"

Make sure to go check out the Madeon about me & the story behind these products: here

Madeon 2_______________________________

Find MADEON online: Website, Facebook, Youtube & eNewsletter sign-up

Disclaimer: MadeOn Hard lotion provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment