12/08/2013

Mesothelioma Cancer, Asbestos and you - Spread awareness

Has Mesothelioma effected your family?

Asbestos cancer can change lives fast, so being aware of how to avoid asbestos in your life is a must, & that is where Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance comes in, Brian Turner  the Toxic Substance Safety Advocate for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance contacted me & asked me to share some information with you, & I am happy to spread the word, I would like to ask my fans to keep sharing & spreading the word as well.
+Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance
Many people are unaware that asbestos is classified as a known human carcinogen, yet it is still widely used in the US.  It affects our water, air, and soil quality, as it does not break down or biodegrade. Lets all work at spreading the word because mesothelioma is caused only by asbestos exposure, so knowing more about asbestos and its risk factors truly does make a difference.
Below I am adding a document that Brain emailed to me outlining some important and little known facts about asbestos and mesothelioma that was used for the Mesothelioma Awareness Day campaign this year. If my readers would like to learn more about mesothelioma and asbestos, check out the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance website  www.mesothelioma.com

Follow them on Facebook, Twitter & Google+

Please share this post & spread the word

Did You Know Facts
_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment