12/11/2013

Somersault Snacks - Twirl your Taste Buds - Healthy and your family will love them

Somersaults healthy snacks, so many awesome flavors, so little time review.

Somersault Snacks - Twirl your Taste Buds - All Natural Goodness that Satisfies.

Somersault healthy packaged snacks.

Lets face it, you know that it can be a challenge to find "Healthy packaged snacks", you have heard they do exist, & then you do find Somersault & it is awesome that they taste so great!

somersault Collage

Si I contacted Somersault & asked if they would like to work with me for a review, after all so many of my fans were raving about them. In short order customer relations got back a hold of me & sent me a kit. When the package arrived the same scene that plays out in my house over & over again when packages arrive, all my kids gathered around & helped open it to oohs & ahhs. I must at the point out how beautifully packaged these snacks were, it made them feel like a gift straight from Somersaults to my family, & you know you love that feeling. Packaged with beautiful bright-colored tissue paper yea I smiled :)

But enough about the package, what matters are the snacks, correct? (But yes the beautiful packages was a bright spot in my day). I was sent Pacific Sea salt, Salty Pepper, Cinnamon Crunch, Dutch Cocoa & Santa Fe Salsa. The Pacific Sea Salt was mine & 5 of my kids favorite with Salty Pepper being a close second. My husband not only loved Santa Fe Salsa but he raved about them to others & somersault snack boxtook what was left of the pack to work with him. My youngest daughters favorite was Cinnamon Crunch, & she has said to add more of that flavor to her tax return wishlist. Not to say at all that we did not like the Dutch Cocoa, after all the crumbs you see on the page are from me sitting here eating Dutch Cocoa as I type & drink my morning coffee, they go very well with my healthy coffee.

My 12-year-old son found a unique use that others might like, he added the Cinnamon crunch to a peanut butter sandwich & loved it so much he tried a sandwich with the Dutch Cocoa & loved it, (of course it was homemade peanut butter). And one of my daughters suggested making a snack mix with a few of the flavors, some nuts & fresh stove top heirloom popcorn, so I for sure will try that in the future. But for right now sitting here munching away happily :)

As my fans know I know a lot of healthy natural people, & guess what? I do have friends that love & routinely buy Somersault's somersault snacks 2snacks, but at least one of my friends says that Somersaults are the one & only package snack she will buy. And trust me that is a giant compliment.

I am so sad to be out of the Pacific Sea salt already, they were so very good, but with 6 of us in love with them I am not at all shocked they disappeared in the blink of an eye. So yes I must add them to my wishlist too, These snacks also fall under my most highly recommended (Cheree's Favorites list), but my teens loved them so you know they have to be good, so they are also on the highly coveted Teen Approved list.

So yes from my whole family to yours we recommend Somersaults Snacks, crunch & snack in health.

Find Somersault Snacks online: Website, BlogFacebook & Twitter.

Join in & share Twitter: Join the @SomersaultSnack monthly Twitter Chats where they host giveaways! Every #ThirdThursday #SomersaultChat 10-11am PST December topic Holiday Goodness!

Info on each snack from the website:

Somersaults beat your other pre-game snacks with great taste and snacking satisfaction. Learn more with our snack compare tool.somersault snacks 1
Pacific Sea Salt
When we began our quest to make scrumptious, healthy snacks out of seeds, we developed our original flavor, Pacific Sea Salt. The touch of sea salt on these crunchy nuggets is sourced right here in our own backyard, the San Francisco Bay, and highlights the nutty taste of sunflower and sesame seeds. Pacific Sea Salt is sure to twirl your taste buds.

The same fiber but 92% less sugar than an apple.

Vegan.
Salty Pepper:
Love crunchy, salty, pepper, vegan, high protein and addictive all in one snack? Give our savory Salty Pepper snack, made with a touch of garlic and onion, a whirl! Enjoy at the movies, on your next bike ride or snack on while studying. Even better, serve at your next dinner party as a nut-free snack your guests are sure to enjoy.

22% less fat and fewer calories than potato chips.

Vegan.
Cinnamon Crunch
Cinnamon Crunch bakes warm cinnamon into our whole wheat dough to create a delightful yet healthy treat. A little sprinkle of sweetness makes this perfect crunchy snack a coffee pairing delight! With just 7g of sugar (that's 42% less than a granola bar!), this treat is a good-for-you twist on Grandma's home baked cinnamon rolls.

Cinnamon is a great source of fiber, iron, and calcium!

Vegan.
Dutch Cocoa:
Hailed as the perfect pick-me-up snack with just a touch of cocoa sweetness, our Dutch Cocoa pairs perfectly with your afternoon latte. Dutch Cocoa has just as much protein as a serving of almonds but has less fat and fewer calories. You are sure to satisfy your chocolate chip cookie craving and keep on going until dinner time.

Fewer carbs and 82% less sugar than a low fat yogurt.
Santa Fe Salsa
Toasted sunflower seeds and grains baked with chili pepper, a touch of jalapeno and a dash of lime give this nugget a delicious zesty bite. A perfect snack for your next backyard barbeque, beach bonfire or fiesta. Olé!

Twice the protein and less sodium than pretzel sticks.
Disclaimer: Somersault Snack Co provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment