12/14/2013

Begley's Best cleaners, hand soap and Dish soap, Environmentally friendly

Begley's Best:

BegleysLogoSm

Safe for humans, animals, plants.  Plant-based, biodegradable ingredients.  No animal-testing - cruelty free. Recyclable packaging. 

"Begley’s Best" Earth responsible and Environmentally friendly cleaners
So many of my of  my fans were asking me if I had tried Begley's best that I knew even though I make DIY cleaners as a general rule that I needed to try them so I could review them for my fans. I contacted Mark over at Begley's Best & he got a package sent out to me to try in my home.
Some of my fans just do not have time to do DIY cleaners or DIY is not for them but they still desire natural cleaners. So this review is for you, & oh yea for my husband too. As my fans know my husband is not all that natural & is not into DIY cleaners so he keeps his own cleaner stash for when he hits a cleaning mood & I over the last 4 or 5 months I have been replacing his toxic commercial cleaners with more natural, earth friendly cleaners when I can & when I can tell he likes them (If he did not like them the trade out just would not work).
Surprise, surprise my husband liked all 4 of the cleaners sent to us by Begley's Best, not only did he like them he went to town cleaning with them. Oh yea & so did one of my teen daughters, I swear she's been singing the praises of Begley's Best Multi Surface cleaner & is totally ready to go join the Begley's Best team & promote them! :) Hey whatever it takes to get a teenager singing, cleaning & happy about it right? So yes the Begley's Best IS teen approved.
The whole family would just grab a product & try it as needed, so the whole family & myself have now tried all 6, none of them bothered my lungs, breathing sensitive skin, allergic reactions etc.The rest of the household had no issues either. They all worked very well, & if you listen you can hear my teenage daughter singing as she cleans (I know she sings beautiful right?) & you can hear my husband saying "We need to order more of these"  (so yes it is on his wishlist). I must take a moment to tell you if you order the dish soap for hand-washing dishes, do order the Mint Medley if you have kids who wash(Like I do). Why? Well because we do not have a dishwasher & as you can imagine with a household of 8 the chore of dish-washing might as well be the worst punishment on earth, But add a Begley's Best Dish soap with the aroma of mints & you hear kids playing, & almost & I do mean almost enjoying washing dishes as they play fly spoon or sinking dishes in the sink :)
Me personally I love the odor removing spray because we do have cats, some live inside, some go in & out & some just live outside & let me tell you the couple who live outside must mark their territory (our front door) you know because they love us so much. Well the odor remover was easy, just go spray the door & wipe it down & leave a clean slate for the cats :)
I highly recommend the Begley's best to anyone looking for environmentally friendly cleaners.
I was sent 6 Begley's Best Products: Hand soap (Fresh Grapefruit), Dish Soap (Mint Medley), Multi Purpose Cleaner, Glass Cleaner, Produce wash & Household Stain & Odor remover

Check out Begley's best online: Website, Facebook &Twitter.

Info from the website:

Begley’s Earth Responsible Products
are formulated to the strict standards of pioneering environmentalist, actor, and author Ed Begley, Jr.

THE BEGLEY’S DIFFERENCE:

We believe that environmentally conscious consumers shouldn't be penalized with poorly performing products. That's why every BEGLEY'S Earth Responsible Product is individually designed and tested to perform equal to or better than its corresponding non-green alternative.

Active ingredients are plant-based, sustainable, and rapidly biodegradable.  Beneficial botanical essential oils add a pleasant, aroma-therapeutic scent. Of greatest importance is the safety of the household in which it is being used. This includes humans, animals, and plants - and the health of our planet at large.

“Green washing” - implying environmental friendliness without significant change to the product - is simply not an acceptable practice.  We are proud that all of Begley's innovative products are made from safe, natural ingredients without sacrificing performance.

Aroma-Therapeutic Hand Soap:

Gently Pampers While Cleansing Your Skin

This pH balanced soap pampers your skin in luscious lather while it thoroughly cleanses. Available in 4 soothing aromatherapeutic scents. Scented with botanical essential oils. Great for hands, face, and body. SLS, SLES, EDTA, paraben, and phlalate free ensures a clean and gentle product for your skin.

Aroma-Therapeutic Dish Soaps:

Cleans Effectively & Cuts Through Grease

Begley's non-detergent dish soap quickly cuts grease and effectively cleans dishes, pots, pans, and flatware with rich, soapy suds. The gentle formula pampers the skin while 4 aromatherapeutic scents calm and soothe the senses. Scented with botanical essential oils. Paraben, EDTA & SLS free means Begley's Dish Soap is the environmentally responsible way to sparkling clean dishes.

Multi Purpose Cleaner:

Cuts Grease and Dirt from Multiple Household Surfaces

This environmentally responsible formula makes easy work of all your dirtiest household surfaces. Cleans and shines glass, chrome, tile work, walls, countertops and more. Will not harm natural stone, stainless steel, or enamel. Ph neutral, designed for use on food preparation surfaces.

Surfaces: Glass, Chrome, Tile, and Most House Hold Surfaces

Glass Cleaner:

Streak Free Formula Easily
CleansGlass, Mirrors, and
Other Shiny Surfaces.

This environmentally responsible formula makes easy work of all glass, mirror, and other shiny nonporous surfaces. Quickly removes and resists fingerprints. Ammonia-free formula is safer for people, pets, and the environment. Surfaces are left streak free and sparkling!

Surfaces: Glass, Mirrors, Chrome

Household Stain & Odor Remove:

Removes Stubborn Stains and Lingering Household Odors

This natural solution effectively removes a variety of stains and odors from many different surfaces. Spilled milk, tobacco, food and pet odors are eliminated. Leaves behind a fresh clean scent. SURFACES: Tile, Carpet, Upholstery, Drapes

Produce Wash:

Removes Pesticides, Waxes, Chemicals and Contaminants from Fruits & Vegetables.

This natural laboratory tested wash uses citrus and coconut based solvents to quickly remove water resistant substances such as pesticides, wax, chemicals, and human handling contaminants. Use Begley’s Produce Wash every day to ensure you and your family the safest and most delicious produce possible!

About Our Ingredients:

About our Ingredients:

In formulating our products we believe we have chosen the safest and most effective ingredients available on the market today.  We also believe in full disclosure so listed is a recap of the ingredients used in each formulation.  All of our ingredients are considered “All Natural” with the exception of our preservative (less than 1%)  found in some of our cleaners and our dish & hand soaps.

Go here for more info

Disclaimer: Begley's Best provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.

_______________________________________________________
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Facebook Page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
You can also follow me on: Pinterest & Twitter & Google+
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends.
Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment